TAGLINE: Scripture inspired piano to refresh your spiritSM since 2004
VISION: To Offer God’s “peace and rest in a hurried world”
MISSION: Through Scripture inspired pianoTM music, be a leading source for God’s peace, rest, hope and healing in the church, the cultural arts, and the lives of cancer and hospital patients.
Music to Light the World is a non-profit ministry founded in 2004 that creates personal moments of peace to lift the spirit and soothe the soul in today’s hurried, hectic world. We do this through the music of pianist-composer Stanton Lanier, who has used Scripture to inspire the 11 albums and 120 tracks released to date. Research shows that relaxation, particularly with music, can benefit us spiritually, mentally and physically, as millions of people around the world experience each year by listening to Stanton’s beautiful music. The ministry has also given away 75,000 CDs and MP3 Albums to cancer patients and others needing hope and healing.
Because donations provide 45% of ministry income, our financial partners play a vital role in touching lives. If the music has been a special blessing to you, you can make a donation to support Music to Light the World and help others in need.
1999 thru 2003
- Idea to compose Scripture inspired piano emerges while listening to peaceful, instrumental music.
- First piece composed (Grace and Truth), keyboard and computer purchased to begin recording.
- First CD Walk in the Light released in 2001, and given as a Christmas gift to family, friends and clients.
- Second CD Still Waters released in 2002, website created, first concert, listener outreach begins to grow.
- Music played on The Weather Channel, CD sales in 30 U.S. states, Canada, Germany, Sweden.
2004 thru 2012
- Music to Light the World founded, third CD Draw Near released in 2004, first CDs donated to hospitals.
- Let Your Light Shine sampler CD/school program, 5,000 CDs donated.
- 4th CD The Voice released in 2005, produced by Will Ackerman.
- CD order milestone (all 50 states, 10 foreign countries), music exposure and donated CDs increase.
- Peace #1 song on Soundscapes cable channel.
- 5th CD Unveiled released in 2007 with live concert DVD filming.
- Milestone of 250,000 lives touched by recordings and concerts.
- 6th CD December Peace released in 2009, expanded generosity donating CDs to cancer patients, first national radio interview.
- December Peace wins 2009 Best Holiday Album, 6,720 CDs donated to 85 hospitals, first radio programs on Moody Radio and Haven Today.
- 7th album A Thousand Years released in 2011, 100 Huntley Street television broadcast reaches 1 million Canadian viewers, 10,000 CDs donated to children in 106 hospitals, 4 million lives touched.
2012 thru 2019
- Music reaches 13,000 fitness clubs in 70 countries for relaxation, 1,000 monthly website visitors from 113 countries, 31,000 CDs donated touching 310,000 lives with hope and healing.
- 8th album Open Spaces released, millions of streams on Pandora, Spotify and across the internet, thousands of lives per day touched through satellite radio, cable TV, YouTube, blog and social media.
- 10th Anniversary Treasures of Peace Gala, 9th album Treasures of Peace released, celebrated Scripture inspired piano refreshing five million souls per year, milestone of over 65,000 total CDs donated.
- 10th album Climb to the Sky released in 2016, unveiled Sky Whisper Sound Studios in Atlanta, expanded U.S. and international generosity partnerships to further promote personal moments of God’s peace, hope and healing around the world.
- 11th album So Loved released in 2018, milestone of 50 million overall music streams worldwide.
- In 2019 YouTube music video channel passes 2 million views, and 12th album December Peace II is planned for fall release.
Sam Blumenthal, Charlotte, NC – Director, Sr. Director, RSC Chemical Solutions
Lisa Champion, Sydney, AUS – Director, Australian Fitness Network, Counsellor/Psycotherapist
John Featherston, Atlanta, GA – Chairman, Sr. Director, New Ventures, Chick-fil-A
Stanton Lanier, Marietta, GA – Founder, President, Music to Light the World
Essy Lucas, Cumming, GA – Director, Business Consultant, Chick-fil-A
Kevin Ryan, Atlanta, GA – Director, Senior Rehabilitation Engineer, SourceAmerica
John Seward, Johnson City, TN – Director, COO, Mitch Cox Companies
Mart Martin, Atlanta, GA – Founder, 3 Key Questions, LLC
Jill Felts, Atlanta, GA – President, Compelling Creations
Greg Gilbert, Atlanta, GA – Managing Director, Ronald Blue Trust
Raymond Walker, Atlanta, GA – President, The Walker Companies