Enjoy the Breathe music video as a personal concert moment…
You can host me to play a Church Concert, House Concert, Performing Arts Venue, or Special Event for any size group. With performances in 25 U.S. states, Africa, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, audiences love the unforgettable experience of signature piano, captivating visuals, and inspiring stories. Please contact me to discuss your vision.
- So Loved 2018-2019 Tour (featuring new music and top listener favorites)
- An Evening with Stanton Lanier (customized performance for your special event or house concert)
- December Peace (Nov-Dec seasonal concert featuring piano-visuals from this 2009 Best Holiday Album Winner, ZMR Awards)
I usually perform for about 75 minutes (with no intermission). Length and presentation can be customized for your event. Audiences enjoy listener favorites from 11 albums combined with visuals, stories, composing demonstrations and interaction.
Honorarium / Basic Requirements
- My 2018-2019 Concert Honorarium is $2,500 plus travel expenses. Discounts are possible for churches and non-profits depending on your budget, and the scope of the event.
- Stage with tuned grand piano (or a nice keyboard if no piano)
- Hands free microphone to speak from piano and stage
- Screen / projection system for visuals (optional)
So Loved (2018), Climb to the Sky (2016) Treasures of Peace (2014), Open Spaces (2013), A Thousand Years (2011), December Peace (2009), Unveiled (2007), The Voice (2005), Draw Near (2004), Still Waters (2002), Walk in the Light (2001).
My music is enjoyed by 5 million people per year in 100 countries on Spotify, iTunes, Apple Music, Pandora, YouTube, Amazon MP3, Google Play, Sirius-XM Spa, Music Choice Soundscapes, Moody Radio, Les Mills Fitness programs, and many other outlets.
Soaring Inspiration, Remarkable Peace
“Stanton’s music is filled with both soaring inspiration and a sense of remarkable peace.”
– Will Ackerman, Grammy-winning Founder of Windham Hill Records, Producer of Stanton’s last 6 albums
Perfect Start to the Holiday Season
“Stanton Lanier’s December Peace concert was the perfect start to the holiday season. The audience was mesmerized by his performance. The images and stories between his compositions made the evening feel intimate and that you were brought into his world. We look forward to having him perform again.”
– David Taylor, Director, McKinney Performing Arts Center, McKinney, TX
A Winning Combination
“Listening to a Stanton Lanier performance, you will be powerfully moved by the way in which his piano speaks to you. From a presenter’s standpoint, Stanton is a delight – humble, sincere, well prepared and devoted to his audience – a winning combination. He is the real deal.”
– Pat Crawford, Executive Director, WUWF Radio Live, Pensacola, FL
Transported Our Audience
“Stanton Lanier’s music, visuals and narrative transported our audience to a world where peace prevails. That’s a tremendous gift in these troubled times. What a relief to escape to that place for a while and to have our spirits refreshed!”
– Cheryl Oliver, Executive Director, Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts, Valdosta, GA
Flawless (A Thousand Years)
It appears that pianist Stanton Lanier has done it again. I was quite taken with his previous albums Unveiled and December Peace, and I gave them both an excellent rating. Well, he leaves me no choice, but to do it again. His latest work A Thousand Years combines his spellbinding technique on acoustic piano with simple, yet polished additions of voice, English horn and guitar. Stanton’s latest offering is flawless in its production as well as its emotion.
– R J Lannan, ZMR Review
Class Act (December Peace)
The class act of this year’s crop of holiday music recordings is certainly December Peace. From its cover graphics to the mixture of originals and traditional tunes, this wonderful CD from Lanier could easily be considered the long-hoped for sequel to George Winston’s now undeniable classic December.
– Bill Binkelman, ZMR Review