TAGLINE: Scripture inspired piano to refresh your spiritSM since 2004
VISION: To Offer God’s “peace and rest in a hurried world”
MISSION: Through Scripture inspired pianoTM music, be a leading source for God’s peace, rest, hope and healing in the church, the cultural arts, and the lives of cancer and hospital patients.
Music to Light the World is a non-profit that promotes the value of creating personal moments of peace to lift the spirit and soothe the soul in today’s hurried, hectic world. We do this through the music of pianist Stanton Lanier, who has used Scripture to inspire the more than 100 original pieces he has composed and performed since he began this ministry more than 16 years ago. Research shows that relaxation, particularly with music, can benefit us spiritually, mentally and physically, as millions of people around the world experience each year by listening to Stanton’s beautiful music. The ministry also donates CDs and MP3 Albums to cancer patients and others in need of hope and healing, with a goal of 100,000 albums given by 2020.
Because donations provide 45% of ministry income, our financial partners play a vital role in touching lives. If the music has been a special blessing to you, you can make a donation to support Music to Light the World and help others in need.
1999 thru 2003
- Idea to compose Scripture inspired piano emerges while listening to peaceful, instrumental music
- First piece composed (Grace and Truth), keyboard and computer purchased to begin recording
- First CD Walk in the Light recorded, and given as a Christmas gift to family, friends and clients
- Second CD Still Waters released, website created, first concert, listener outreach begins to grow
- Music played on The Weather Channel, CD sales in 30 U.S. states, Canada, Germany, Sweden
2004 thru 2010
- Music to Light the World founded, third CD Draw Near released, first CDs donated to hospitals
- Let Your Light Shine sampler CD/school program, 4th CD The Voice recorded with Will Ackerman
- CD order milestone (all 50 states, 10 foreign countries), music exposure and donated CDs increase
- Peace #1 song on Soundscapes cable channel, 5th CD Unveiled released and live concert DVD filmed
- Milestone of 250,000 lives touched by CDs, MP3 listens/downloads and concerts alone
- 6th CD December Peace released, expanded generosity donating CDs to cancer patients, first national radio interview
- December Peace wins 2009 Best Holiday Album, 6,720 CDs donated to 85 hospitals, first live national radio appearances on Moody Radio and Haven Today
2011 thru 2017
- 7th album A Thousand Years released, 100 Huntley Street television broadcast reaches 1 million Canadian viewers, 10,000 Get Music Give Hope℠ CDs donated to children in 106 hospitals. 4 million lives touched
- Music reaches 13,000 fitness clubs in 70 countries for relaxation, 1,000 monthly website visitors from 113 countries, 31,000 CDs donated through Get Music Give Hope touching 310,000 lives with hope and healing
- 8th album Open Spaces released, millions of music streams on Pandora, Spotify and across the internet, thousands of lives per day touched through satellite radio, cable TV, YouTube, blog and social media
- 10th Anniversary Treasures of Peace Gala, 9th album Treasures of Peace released, celebrated Scripture inspired piano refreshing five million souls per year and growing, new milestone of over 65,000 total CDs donated since 2004
- 10th album Climb to the Sky released, unveiled Sky Whisper Sound Studios in Atlanta, expanded U.S. and international generosity partnerships to further promote personal moments of God’s peace, hope and healing around the world.
Sam Blumenthal, Charlotte, NC — Director, Sr. Director, RSC Chemical Solutions
Lisa Champion, Sydney, AUS — Director, Australian Fitness Network, Counsellor/Psycotherapist
John Featherston, Atlanta, GA – Chairman, Sr. Director, New Ventures, Chick-fil-A
Stanton Lanier, Marietta, GA – Founder, President, Music to Light the World
Kevin Ryan, Atlanta, GA – Director, Senior Rehabilitation Engineer, SourceAmerica
John Seward, Johnson City, TN – Director, C.O.O., Mitch Cox Companies
Jill Felts, Atlanta, GA – President, Compelling Creations
Greg Gilbert, Atlanta, GA – Managing Director and Principal, Ronald Blue and Co.
Raymond Walker, Atlanta, GA – President, The Walker Companies